Experience & Professional Trainings
- Research Fellow, HEC assisted project of “DIVINE ECONOMICS” with collaboration of University of Azad Jammu & Kashmir, 2013
- Visiting Faculty, University of Azad Jammu & Kashmir, 2013
- Visiting Faculty, University of the Punjab, Lahore. 2011
- Visiting Faculty, International Islamic University, Islamabad. 2009
- Staff Economist, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics (PIDE), Islamabad. August 2007 to March 2009.
- Lecturer, Minhaj University, Lahore. October 2006 to July 2007
- Superintendent of Examination 2006 and 2007, Minhaj University, Lahore
- I have almost 10 years of work experience in management. I have joined the Rays Textile Mills(Pvt.) Ltd. in 1988 as an apprentice in Export Office and in 1991 I was promoted to Assistant Export Manager and in 1993 I was promoted to Export Manager till 1998. Than I restarted my higher Education.
- Professional Trainings:
Participated in “Second Climate Change Adaptation Forum” held on March 12-13, 2012 at UN Center, Bangkok, Thailand. Training Course on “Introduction to STATA” jointly organized by International Islamic University and PIDE from August 11 – 29, 2008 in Islamabad, Pakistan. Impact Evaluation” jointly organized by PIDE and the World Bank Institute from June 3 - 5, 2008 in Islamabad, Pakistan. “Environmental Economics for Development Policy” organized by The World Bank from January 14-25, 2008 in Bangkok, Thailand. “Policy Research and Proposal Writing Workshop in Environmental Economic” jointly organized by the South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics (SANDEE) and IUCN Pakistan from May 16-19, 2005 in Islamabad, Pakistan.
· Post-Graduate Scholarship in fourth semester of PhD program, on performance base, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics (PIDE), Quaid-e-Azam University campus, Islamabad
· Post-Graduate Scholarship in last three semesters of MAS program, on performance base, Applied Economics Research Center (AERC), University of Karachi
· Awarded GOLD MEDAL in MBA as scuring overall 1st position by the LAW MINISTER.
Links to Other Sites